Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Hotel located in Adamas, 130 m from the sea. From Semiramis Hotel you have access in every spot of the city in a few minutes without the use of any transport. The village of Adamas in Milos Greece is the capital and main port. It is a seaside village full of whitewashed cubic houses built around a large harbor. Adamantas, Milos port, is built in the safe arms of a cove and it Is considered one of the biggest natural ports in Mediterranean Sea. The homonym village was built in 1835 from Crete and particularly Sfakianous, who found shelter in the island after their ineffective rebellion against Turkish.
There are a total of 15 rooms at the Semiramis Hotel, all have private facilities, television, telephone, air conditioning, and fridge. Semiramis Hotel has a garden bar, where guests can make use of free WiFi internet access, and have breakfast. Breakfast is served in an outdoor bar in the vine terrace. The hotel also offers free transfer to and from the port. Transfer available with our small bus free from the airport on request (not available in July & August). For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Semiramis! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Depósito de bagagem
- Shuttle Bus
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>