Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Lisa & Carol took over this Sayang Sayang Youth Hostel and renamed it Sayang Hostel since 18 Jan 2018. 'Sayang' is a Malay words mean 'My Dear' in english. We provide private room for single, double, triple or four people with share bathroom.
The best thing people love about Sayang Hostel Chinatown is that you can rent a bike for free and taste the best local hidden gem breakfast. When you are in Rome, do as the Romans do. Try out 'Roti Kosong' + 'Teh Tarik' in local restaurant. They opened from 7am to 6pm. Redeem your FREE breakfast with your receipts.
We work hard with our core value, providing a budget, clean and convenient accommodation. Welcome workaway to stay with us too!
**Things to note & policies**
Free cancellation: 3 days before the arrival
Check in from: 3pm
Check out before: 12pm
Payment on arrival: Cash and credit card
Tax included in the online rate
No age restriction
Pets are not allowed.
Reception time: 10am to 10pm or self-check-in assist in midnight Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>