Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note that there will be NO REFUND for cancellations and a no-show reservations.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that it is preferable to receive your reservations payment by cash; credit/debit cards are accepted at the property but will be charged another 3% for the payment.
You may contact us for more inquiries regarding reservations and payments.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please notify our front desk via phone call (+60146287388 / +6088255024) or email to us (email@example.com) regarding your Group Bookings at least a WEEK before check-in date so we may fill you in with more details of your reservations.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Sakot Hostel rated is one of the best choice and located in the heart of Kota Kinabalu City.
ABOUT THE HOSTEL:
1. This hostel have 1 family room ( 1 Queen Bed + 1 Bunk Bed) , 1 female dorm ( All Super Single Mattress), 1 male dorm ( All Super Single Mattress) and 1 mixed dorm (All Single Mattress ) .
2. FREE WIFI
3. Pantry cum Kitchen (With FREE Coffee, Tea and Sugar)
4. Air-conditioning with Ceiling Fan (At Mixed Dorm)
5. FREE Washing Machine.
6. All Dorm/Room have Personal bathroom complete with Water Heater, Sink and Toilet Bowl.
7. Every bed have own personal power supply (Socket / Reading Light).
8. Every bed are complete with clean linen (Bed sheet, Pillow cover, Blanket, Towel).
9. Every dorm have heavy duty bed and New Spring Mattress with 10 inches of thickness.
FROM SAKOT HOSTEL, IT TAKES 5-15 MINUTE WALKING DISTANCE TO THE FOLLOWING INTERESTING SIGHTS & LOCATIONS IN KOTA KINABALU :
1. Padang Merdeka (city’s main bus and taxi terminal).
2. Jeselton Point Port (To nearest Islands)
3. Waterfront (Entertainment center and to see awesome Sunset)
4. The Sunday Gaya Street Market.
5. Atkinson Clock Tower.
6. Signal Hill Observatory Tower.
7. City’s Night Market.
8. Handicraft Market.
9. Sabah Tourism Boards Tourist Information Centre Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- City tour gratis
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>