Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Saadani Tourist Center is perfectly situated at Mikocheni B Kangaroo Street, northwest part of Dar es Salaam region. It’s just minutes away from CEFA (Italian Project compound), and main shopping areas. Saadani tourist center is center which provide accommodation, tour information’s and safaris to Saadani national park and accommodate them in Saadani park hotel. It’s also perfect choice hotel for business and leisure traveler with all major venues and tourist attractions within easy walking distance.
Our rooms are double size bed with telephone, air condition; L.E.D TVs with satellite channels and private bathroom. We also provide free services such as Free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk and free car parking. Our guests can enjoy continental breakfast which is included on their stay. We also have facilities such as restaurant, Bar and outdoor swimming pool inside the property.
Saadani Tourist Center - Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
We do not accept customers younger than 2 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Piscina exterior
- Telefones de cartão
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>