Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
For isolation purposes ( SHN, VTL), guests are required to book rooms with Private Bathroom
ST Signature, Straits Organization's co-living hotel brand, provides a transcendent hospitality experience featuring intelligently designed rooms and communal spaces, creating a holistic approach to the concept of Living Large. Our Signature Xperience starts by an automated self Check-in process via our chat platform on www.stsignature.com. More than just check-in, this platform enables requests for changes and extension to your bookings, reviews/feedback, tickets and merchandise purchase, as well as communication with other guests residing in our hotel. Your co-living hotel stay includes:
Various cabin types for your needs and privacy
Private cabin with intelligent space planning providing comfort yet reducing carbon footprints
Communal spaces for social interaction
Luxurious & high quality interiors and fittings
Bringing you beyond the aesthetic luxury to appreciate the legacy of The Singapura Seasons, you can find the works of award-winning documentary photographer, Edwin Koo, within the hotel space.
- All the properties, common areas such as cook lab, work lab now are open to all guests, no more restrictions
Notes: Please note that renovation noises from the building next door are expected from now till 31 May 2022 from Monday to Friday during normal business hours. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Cofre de segurança
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>