Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Rodamón Lisboa Hostel creates a local, homelike environment in one of the nicest locations in the city center. Once you get in, you will automatically feel like home. You may choose from a private double room ensuite or a bed in a shared dorm ensuite. All dorms include a bed already made with fresh and clean linen, a curtain for more privacy and also a personal reading light as well as a plug.
Continental Breakfast is served daily. Additional services available include free Wi-Fi internet access, 24 hours reception, excursions desk for tours and activities.
Rodamon Lisboa Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 04:00
Check out before 11:00
The total amount of the booking shall be charged 2 days before the arrival for the free cancellation policy bookings (fully flexible). For the non-ref bookings the total amount shall be charged upon confirming the reception of the booking.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 4.50 EUR per person per day.
Minors under 18 years old must always come with a responsible adult and cannot stay in shared dorms.
Maximum stay is 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- City tour gratis
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Sala Comum
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>