Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelling within less than 48 hrs before arrival date will result in the charge that equals the deposit amount, or amount of the first night (which is usually the amount of the deposit).
Additional Terms and Conditions
Food FULL BOARD available, as well as lunch packets for large groups (take out).
No drunk, loud and rowdy groups.
30% deposit needed, email for more info or visit rivahostel.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We kindly ask that you check your e-mail after booking, as we will be reaching out with an inquiry for your arrival time. This is important, as we do not offer a 24-hour reception out of season (1.10 - 1.4) . Our afternoon receptionist is at the hostel until midnight (24:00).
*** Bookings after September 10 *** ALL check-ins are on an Appointment-only basis Please check your e-mail and kindly reply with an approximate time of arrival, or check-in will not be available at the time of your choosing. We cannot check anyone in after midnight, even in the event of transportation delays. Thank you for understanding.
Welcome to Riva Hostel, an extension of one of the top-rated hostels in Croatia!
Featuring 9 x Seaview rooms -- facing the Adriatic Sea and fishing boats, 20m away from your window!
Located in the heart of Pula's center and at the famous Pula waterfront (Riva), we are steps away from the historic Forum and Kandlerova Street, which boasts some of the most impressive Roman architecture in Croatia, as well as a variety of cafes, bars, and shops.
Pula's breathtaking Amphitheatre ('Arena') is a mere five-minute walk from Riva Hostel, and all of Pula's main attractions are within walking distance.
Tucked inside a quiet Austro-Hungarian courtyard building, our comfy space consists of many large and spacious sleeping rooms with sea views, a large rooftop terrace with lounge chairs and a bar - great meeting point for our guests!
In addition, we offer hi-speed WIFI throughout the property.
Each room in our hostel has tall ceilings, which makes sleeping with more people in the room comfortable!
Each room has its own A/C unit.
Some rooms have their own newly renovated bathrooms, with spacious shower stalls inside the room, while the rest of the hostel uses a common shower area.
In all, there are 15 toilets and 11 showers available at any time!
All kitchen appliances and utensils are available for cooking and preparing anything from simple meals to large-scale lunches and dinners for group bookings.
Our staff is energetic and highly dedicated to the needs of each and every guest! It is our firm belief that going this extra mile is what makes a hostel experience above average, and takes at least some of the stress out of traveling and spending time in a foreign country.
We want you to feel at home in our hostel.
We are all more than happy to share our experiences, recommend travel ideas, provide useful information, and help you clarify and plan the remainder of your travels.
English, Spanish, and Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian are spoken here. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagem
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>