Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Riyad Dar Dmana Fez is not a hotel. It is rather to be understood as a refined and elegant house. Khalid and Abdou, the two owners, as well as their caring staff, welcome you to a home atmosphere. The gurgling sound of the fountain, the authenticity of Iraqi glass, the delicate carved plaster, the colorful Zelij tiles and the old glass panels are stunning.
Riad Dar Dmana Fes is your home. It is a place to relax, enjoy and meet people.
All rooms and suites at Riad Dar Dmana are equipped with hot water showers, air conditioning, TV, a satellite dish and phone.
A hammam (Turkish bath) is also at your disposal as well as a planted terrace where you can sit and enjoy a cup of mint tea.
Typical Moroccan meals are served in the andalous patio with candlelight and two fire places. You will certainly remember Fassi cooking as a landmark in your culinary experience.
Parking watched around the clock 50 m from the Riad.
Free pick up from the train station.
Free pick up from the airport for one week stay.
You can either spend the night at the Riad or rent the whole place for family/friends gatherings, meetings, work sessions, etc
Children up to 10 years old stay free when sharing a room with paying adults. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- luz de leitura
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>