Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-We prefer all payment due to arrival. We only need 5 days cancellation notice and in the event of no- show the credit card used for this reservation will be charged 100% of the total amount.
-Any Modify to a confirmed reservation will be subject to new conditions.
-Please do contact us by phone or email if you due to arrive late (after Midnight)
Additional Terms and Conditions
We requires Euros 50% as security deposits for every booking made for a grope of up to 15 people.
-Our aims are guests to come enjoy this authentic riad (home) with its beautiful simple facilities and taste. Recharge, get a balance away from daily working life and treat it as home and way from home.
-There are areas that designed for smocking and drinking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Guests will have access to share every space in the accommodation, but not the kitchen due to safety and luck of different cocking material supply
Upon arrival, guests will be offered a Moroccan welcome complementary. A housekeepers (Khadija and Sanna) who speak Arabic, French and English have a room on the ground floor. They cook, serve and available at anytime during your stay to help make sure you are enjoying your stay. A cleaner lady comes in to clean around the house and, if you would like she can do your room too, change your bed sheets at no extra charge.
Well located, in a very welcoming neighborhood, in ancient Medina (city center of Marrakech) nearby all attractions, point of interest like koutoubia mosque, Saadian Tombs, Palais Bahia, Palais el Badia, Museums Dar Si Said, restaurants, Souqs/shops and Jamaa El fna (Big Square) with its 24/7 performance’s is at 5-10 minutes’ walk down the road from the riad. We also expected that the guests do not make excessive noise when it’s a group party having fun or drinking for good time as this could disturb the next door neighbor.
Taxis and other public transports all do come right near by the riad. A 24/7 secure car park is at 400 miters down the road from the riad on Avenue Hommane Al Fatouaki (Arrest lamash).
Other things to note
On site: We serve Beef, Lamb, chicken, Fish, Couscous and Vegetables ajine includes several of Moroccan salads. So, if you really looking to indulged into the Moroccan cuisine, there’s a cooking class on site. Dinner: We truly recommend you try the ‘riad’s’ dinner, for the first night at least and get to know the staff. Moustapha especially, hi’s an invaluable resource for first time visiting Marrakesh and before start exploring the overwhelming city. Visitors: We accept guide dog, other companion animals, and more than happy to supply you with a dog's sleeping basket, water bowl for a small fee at 5 Euros a night. Locals are NOT permuting entry the riad just to visit. Smoking: We committed to make this building environment a healthier place. So, smoking areas are designated. The rate details are for the room with breakfast and excluded € 2.50 (city tax) per person per night to be paid direct to the riad on arrival if preferred. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>