Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
It offers single, double and family studios equipped with a kitchenette and a private bathroom. All of them have free Wi-Fi connection. Most of double and family studios have a flat-screen TV, daily cleaning service and free breakfast service. If the rate includes the breakfast service, a breakfast tray is placed in rooms the night before. There is also a range of vending machines.
The Campus del Mar Residence Hall has a fitness center, a TV room, a games room equipped with a pool table and several lounge areas. There are a private parking, self-service laundry and 24-hour reception.
The Paseo Marítimo and the Olympic Harbor are within a 2-minute walk from the Campus del Mar Residence Hall. Barceloneta Metro Station is 250 meters away.
This residence is open to the university community all year round. It offers accommodation to all members of the Educational or University Community (students, professors, researchers, administrative staff, etc.) to those participating in academic and scientific congresses, cultural and sports groups; and holders of an international student card or similar.
Please, note that the BASIC ROOMS haven't got air conditioning nor TV. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Sala Comum
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Máquinas de venda automática
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>