Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Waking up to the sound of the forest, find one of our yoga spots, followed by a refreshing swim in the river and then a healthy breakfast, is the best start of a great day in our place. There are small and big trekking routes, an organic cacao farm to visit and waterfalls to find. All this in the area! Or grab one of our books and find a great spot to relax and read. We help you to find what you are looking for.
The rooms are located in a biological reserve that has been reforest, offering attractions like parrots, Amazonian fish, caimans, turtles, indigenous paths, medicinal plants, yoga terraces, river with swimming area.
Rerserva Biologica Caoba Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast between 15.000 and 18.000 COP.
Reception open from 9am to 5pm.
No children under 7 years old
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Transport: Please contact us in advance if you have any questions in how to get to us. The road is an adventurous but fun one.
Food and Restaurant: To keep our guests happy with healthy and fresh food, we don't have a menu. We have a set menu that changes every day, therefore it is very important to know in advance if there are any dietary restrictions or allergies we should know about. This will guarantee a better service and help us to be prepared for your arrival. Be aware, we serve vegetarian food for dinner. Please also let us know your time of arrival.
Water: You don't need to bring your own water. We recycle and try as much as possible to avoid the production of plastic garbage, therefore we don't sell water bottles. Our water is free from the pristine river and filtered.
Pets: At the moment we have 2 dogs and 1 cat, which are very used to the wild life we have here. We kindly ask you not to bring your pet in to this jungle environment.
After booking via Hostelworld, we will send you a booking confirmation with some important information. Please check. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>