Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Rainbow Wave is renovated from a over 60-year-old building, which was built in Japanese Occupation. It boasts a unique architectural patio, stairs and beams in early time. And you can see many old furniture left by the former owner. After check in, you can enjoy plenty of books and movies offered by the owner. In addition, there is a open area, a game room and a cafe. All the amenities are aimed to make the stay a memorable one.
The price of dormitory is a good deal for backpacker and fresh-made breakfast included!
The dormitory room features well-designed and comfortable beds with reading light and curtain.
Check in : 3pm
Check out: 11am
Breakfast from 8:30- 10:00
Hot water supply from 5pm- 11pm
***Breakfast time 8:30 - 10am at the bar （Only standard rates includes breakfast, non refundable rates do not offer breakfast) *** Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sauna Umida
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>