Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- Cancellation and amendment must be noticed by email at least 7 days prior to arrival date.
- No Show is subjected to one night of total bookings.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The 50% deposit is required for guarantee the bookings. You will receive confirmation email after deposit payment completed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Plan for private events or a space for work shop?
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Prince Theatre Heritage Stay began life 100 years ago -- first as a high-rollin casino, then a neighborhood movie theatre and eventually as the purveyor of skin flicks. Through it all, the Prince remained the heart and soul of Chareon Krung's quirky riverside street food paradise. Now, after a long hiatus, the Prince is back. This time around we've set it up as Bangkok's most fabulous boutique hotel with a contemporary collection of premium lofts, private suites, and private accommodations for 4-6 people room. Our stylish interiors are inspired by the theatre's heritage and the local area's art and creative scene. We've held on to the Prince's century old teak beams, it's original Art Deco screening room and vintage stained glass windows - and, of course, it's cheeky theatrical spirit.
Creative District & Street Food Paradise
We're on Charoen Krung Road in Bangrak, the heart of Bangkok's riverside creative district and street food paradise. Artists, foodies and culture hounds flock here to create and collaborate, and, of course, to eat and shop! Grab a bite one of the many street food stands or wine and dine at one of Bangkok's Michelin-starred restaurants, all a short walk from our front door. Stroll around the leafy backstreets and pop into cool new galleries and boutiques featuring Bangkok's coolest design labels.
Unique Duplexes, Private Suites and Private Bunks Room for Friends and Family
Check out our collection of contemporary lofts, private suites and private accommodations with high ceilings, plenty of natural light, minimalist decor, and a comfy, artsy style. Our unique Duplex room categories offer personal spaces in loft settings. The best part? Loads of extras, like free WIFI, great mattresses and linens, en-suite bathrooms, tons of personal storage, privacy nooks, and daily housekeeping.
Box Office Bar & Cinema Social Scenes
Mingle, chill, eat, and drink with old and new friends in the high-ceiling common space that channels the theater's X-citing energy. There are plenty of cozy nooks for trading travel secrets and Instagram stories.
Dedicated flat screen monitors act as story boards for guests to plan their journeys assisted by Prince Gurus.
Small-plates menu puts a fresh spin on the local street food scene. Don't miss the racy and X-tra strong cocktails and mocktails inspired by vintage movies.
Watch classic movies on the Prince's X-tra large cinema screen while having best of Bangrak street food set menu with your beloved one. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>