Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We provide with a cozy informative base to enjoy Jaffa & Tel-Aviv without the hassle of a typical hospitality business. Feel at home and when you’re ready, just walk out the door into the vibrant flea market district to ancient Jaffa, the beaches all the way to central Tel Aviv.
Postel is a unique urban hospitality project set up by good friends who are also experienced hosts, we're excited to have you over.
- Perfect location yet quiet and authentic.
- Prepaid online check in. Too easy.
- Cool designed common areas
- Vintage private rooms and New shared facilities
- chill-out areas on the roof and yard and green indoor lounge areas.
- Free fast WiFi throughout common zones
- Communal Kitchens and Free Coffee&Tea
- Bicycle and surfboard rental nearby.
Postel is perfectly located in a quiet street between the main Jerusalem Boulevard to the trendy Jaffa Flea Market. Just around the corner, you will find antique shops by day, turning at night into a merry nightlife district. We are surrounded by delicious typical food and exotic markets. 2 minutes down the road awaits you the ancient biblical city of Jaffa and…. The Mediterranean beach and surf spots. Too easy! You can take bicycles and ride along the beach to Tel Aviv city center or just hop on a bus.
This is not yet another “Ikea hostel”, Our rooms are each designed and furnished with vintage furniture true to the nature of the local flea market, the common areas planned by our home designers and are all green with plants.
We gave up on reception for online check in, just pick up the key and settle in.This way you are welcomed to check-in yourself at any hour required. Still you will enjoy personal attention and much information.
All rooms are private and bathrooms are all shared, so is the communal kitchen to cook together and meet fellow travelers.
We encourage you to socialize and meet other travelers and our artsy friends. If you are just looking for a place to sleep for cheap then better leave this room vacant for more fun people to come.
Additional 16$ cleaning fee will be added per booking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Check-in/out expresso
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>