Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The deposit must be paid to confirm reservation, according to the following
DA a FEE
Reservation 50 days before Check In 30%
49 days before Check I 30 days before Check In 50%
29 days before Check In 10 days before Check In 70%
9 days before Check In No Show 100%
For early departures will be a penalty of 100% of the total reservation
Check-in: from 14:00
Check-out: before 10:00
For further information and am always glad to assist you
by mail or telephone (075.694348 338-2471459).
How to get to our place:
From the north:
Take the direction Bologna to Cesena Rimini Ancona (not Firenze)
Exit at Cesena north, direction Roma
From the south:
Take the direction Florence and exit Orte and then direction Cesena
Either from north or south: Take the E-45 highway direction Perugia exit at Resina (20 km north of Perugia) or Bosco coming from the south.
Follow the direction of Ramazzano (about 4-5 kms from the exit)
In the centre of the little village you will see a big parking area of a Conad supermarket and a bar, here take the Via Pineta up to the hilltop.
Go up for about 7-800 metres (it will be very steep)
When you are almost on the hilltop you will to get a new road on the left and continue straight for only 200 metres; you will see the signboard indicating the end of Ramazzano, and on its right, you arrive at No. 19 Strada Palazzetta.
Thank you and see look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you here!
Podere Caldaruccio "La Pineta"
Strada Palazzetta 19
06134 Perugia Loc. Ramazzano
http://www.casolare.net e-mail: email@example.com
Tel + fax 0039 075-694348
Mobile 338 2471459
Dr. Michele Ravano
Additional Terms and Conditions
From Last Saturday of June till Last Saturday of August, reservations are strickly minimum of 7 nights only startingg and ending on Saturday.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Umbrian landscape prefers water. Sometimes overlooking a placid lake, be it near Perugia Trasimeno or Piediluco lake near Terni; sometimes it is enlivened by a fearless cascade: the Marmore; sometimes still basks in a clear spring that captivated the poet: the sources of Clitunno. The ‘natural environment particularly impressive, the presence of numerous mineral and thermal waters, the history of the city still imprinted in their architecture, the warm hospitality of the restaurants and trattorias, where they prepare the old way simple dishes, characterize this region
Umbria is a land of peace and tranquility. It is the region of St. Francis, St. Clare and St. Rita of Cascia. The Franciscan Trail running from Assisi and arrives in Gubbio and Verna, via Perugia and Valfabbrica, marks a perfect scenery in spiritualism of these places. Ninety percent of municipalities and cities emanate ideas and cultures, united by art and history. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- câmbio de moedas
- Serviço de fax
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>