Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation or early departure within 72 hours, no claims or money refounds are accepted.
The stay is paid upon arrival without exception.
The deposits are not refundable.
We Only accept credit cards and cash: Pesos or Dollars
Dollar rates must be paid in that currency or at exchange rate fixed by Hostel at check-in.
Check-In: 12 PM Check-Out: 10 AM
Additional Terms and Conditions
A U$D 200 security deposit is required upon arrival, will be refunded after check out if no damage was caused to hostel´s facilities.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our house is a typical Buenos Aires construction of XIX century, renovated but keeping its historical value. We have double, four and six people room with private and shared baths.
The living room specially designed for reading, listening to music, watch video clips and more!
Connect to wi-fi internet or use our computer, watch TV in a comfortable LCD or sunbathe on our terrace.
Discovered colonial courtyard to enjoy a cool morning and a fully equipped kitchen so you can feel at home!
We are located in the heart of Palermo Soho, the coolest area in town!
Check-In: 12 PM
Check-Out: 10 AM
Cancellation policy 48 hours
We accept credit cards. We don´t accept debit cards. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- City tour gratis
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>