Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 50% security deposit is required to confirm booking.
We have a strict after 10pm quiet policy.
We are not a party type backpackers and reserve the right to request people to leave the property if they behave inappropriately.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We do not cater for stag or hensgroups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are a A NON PARTY hostel & have a 10pm quiet policy.
We cater for Te Araroa Walkers / NOMADS
2 minutes walk from the bars, cafes & beach
10 minutes walk from the intercity or Stray buses
2 minutes walk from the Kiwi bus stop in Kings Rd
Free pick up from late buses
Off street parking
We are 2nd generation hostel owners and we have been inspired by our own travels and experiences to offer others a sanctuary to take some time out from travelling to rest & rejuvenate. We have specifically designed the hostel environment for you feel nurtured and enveloped by nature and the peaceful surroundings which also includes a guest veggie garden and fruit trees. We are perfectly situated in a quiet residential setting, yet only 2 minutes walk to Paihia’s magnificent beach, cafes and bars. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>