Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
PD Home has a cancellation policy of no refund on the booking deposit or booking fee, no show or reduction in numbers,
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
+84 886800525 Wynter
Please contact me for group booking and trip consultant.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Phuong Dong Homestay has a separate BBQ area where friends and family can enjoy each other’s company with a few cold ones and enjoy the garden views. We also have a small Café Bar/Lounge so you can kick back and unwind with a cup of coffee or pot of our traditional tea.
Raining, and lazy to go out? We have an undercover pergola with a fire pit. Couples, family and friends can enjoy the warmth of the fire pit with hot chocolate in hand having a heart-to-heart conversation. We also serve breakfast in bed and lunch in the afternoon during the week as requested. Weekends are fun where you can enjoy the music, relax and chill at the bar with a few drinks.
See you real soon for a great stay at Phuong Dong Homestay.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: 13:00pm to 15:00pm
2. Check-out time: before 12:00noon
3. Cancellation policy: 2 days advance notice for free cancellation
4. Payment: Cash or credit card upon checking in
5. Taxes: included
6. Breakfast: not included
7. No curfew
8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided
9. Child policy: Children are welcomed
10. Pets are not allowed.
11. Reception working hours: 24 hours Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- WiFi Gratís
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Serviços de lavandaria
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>