Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Want help organizing your day? We have years of experience falling in love with this cities many daytime activities and you will be smack dab in the middle of Budapest with sightseeing and public transport in every direction!
Want to experience the famous Budapest nightlife? We are the little sister of the group called Budapest Party Hostels and would happy for you to join in on whatever we have planned be it a Party Boat, a free Ruin Bar Pub Crawl, a rave in the Thermal baths, a Jager train or an Open Mic night.
Want a quiet night in? We have a stack of movies, t.v. shows & stand up comedy dvds, board games and book exchange to keep you busy and a cozy common area to relax in.
Basically you get the full hostel experience within a pristine clean new cozy apartment that is within throwing distance of a number of amazing places to eat, should you chose to not take advantage of our kitchen.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 12.00
Please ensure that the arrival time you have stated is correct so that we can be sure to have someone at the hostel to greet you, as the reception is not 24hours. If you need to change your arrival time please let us know!
Breakfast not included
*All Double Bed Privates have just one double bed* Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
3º, Menor Rede de Hostel
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>