Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Paziflora Hostel is located in the lower part of Puerto Escondido´s downtown, very close to the main beaches. We are located only 700 meters from the tourist-commercial corridors of 'Rinconada, Adoquinado and Zicatela'. From our Hostel you can go walking to the main tourist and commercial attractions, so you do not need to hire a passenger service.
We have comfortable rooms, bunk beds in shared spaces, with connections for your devices, reading lamps, fans and bathrooms inside the rooms. Air conditioning is provided from 10 pm to 7 am. In the common areas we have hammocks where you can rest.
We have a kitchen, which is shared with other guests, with stove, refrigerator and water cooler, which our guests can use. We have a large dining room where you can enjoy your food and meet other travelers. Our beautiful garden will allow you to appreciate the beautiful hummingbirds feeding. We also have a family room and an apartment, each with its private bathroom, for your privacy.
We have Wi-Fi and can prepare a continental breakfast for an additional cost of $35.00 MXN (NOT AVAILABLE IN COVID PANDEMY)
Paziflora Hostel terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
ASK FOR 24 hour reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
We accept VISA and Mastercard. Extra 4% charge in card payments
Breakfast not included - 35 MXN per person per day.
Noise restriction from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
A/C from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>