Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have what matters most to you, like a comfortable bed, a room with a stunning view, a delicious breakfast and a fresh cup of coffee. After a long day, guests can grab a refreshing drink and relax at the rooftop bar or enjoy a quick swim at the rooftop pool.
For guests wanting to explore, the popular Hoi An Ancient Town and several UNESCO Heritage Sites are located near our chinoiserie-style-hotel. Travel never felt so good!
**Things to note & policies**
1. Free cancellation: 7 days before the arrival. In the event of late cancellation or no show, the property reserves 100% charge as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in from: 14:00.
3. Check out before: 12:00.
4. Reception time: 24/24.
5. Payment on arrival: cash and credit card.
6. Tax included in room rate.
7. Free breakfast.
8. No curfew.
9. No smoking in the whole hostel.
10. Child friendly.
--Children 0-6 years: Stay for free if using existing bedding.
--Children 7-11 years: Surcharge breakfast VND 120,000 per child per night (using existing bedding).
--Guest 12 years and older are considered as adults.
--The minimum age for check-in is 18
11. Pets are not allowed. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- Piscina interior
- Acesso à Internet
- Centro de empresas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Quarto (Horario limitado)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>