Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No-show is 100% non-refundable policy!
Cancellation within 2 weeks of arrival is 75% non-refundable
Cancellation within 1 month of arrival is 50% non-refundable
Additional Terms and Conditions
No self-catering for groups; our kitchen can organise food for groups up to 40 people, including dietary requirements like vegetarian/vegan. We can cope with mild nut allergies and gluten-free diets but we recommend people bring their own bread & pasta.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For sleeping in dorms: 1x 10 beds and 1x 6 beds and 1x 3 beds = total 19 people
If you bring your own tents, we can accommodate and cater for groups up to 40 people
We offer community outreach programmes, conservation projects, guided hikes, workshops (like painting and traditional dance)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Jeroen and Annelies took over Paka 4 years ago. It already was a great lodge with a nice atmosphere, lovely staff & beautiful gardens, and some room for improvement.. We have been working hard but it goes slowly and we still have many dreams like solar power and faster internet. We recently built a stage, barbecue area for outdoor cooking and upgraded our access road.
Our main priority is SUSTAINABLE TOURISM. For us that means 1) job security, decent salaries and respect for our staff; 2) buy locally, save water & recycle; 3) keep dreaming of and working towards solar power, waste reduction & reforestation. All this, and of course offer our guests an informal meeting place where people can relax, enjoy and feel comfortable in a safe & clean lodge. Security and cleanliness very important to us.
At Pakachere we have different accommodation options. You can choose between dorms, private self-contained bedrooms and the campsite. You can enjoy our bar and restaurant where we serve local and international meals. Please ask about our specials and talk to us if you have dietary requirements; we can cater for vegans, have some nice gluten-free options and if available in the shop, soy milk for people with lactose intolerance. Along the way from Pakachere to the centre you will find all important needs for a backpacker; a bank, post office, supermarkets, medical clinics, the immigration office and various sport facilities.
We provide day trips accompanied by a local guide to some of the most incredible places in and around Zomba, like Zomba plateau, the botanical gardens, Malape Pillars, Lake Chilwa, Mount Mulanje and Liwonde National Park. Furthermore we are happy to share information about what to do in Zomba and where to go in Malawi. On our website you find travels for north and south, and general info about traveling in Malawi.
Pakachere, all together under one tree.
Check in: from 14 pm (usually possible earlier!)
Check out: before 11.00 am
Method of payment upon the arrival: cash only!
Breakfast is not included. Taxes are included. We accept cash payments only (no credit cards)
BAR/RESTAURANT & RECEPTION
reduced opening times because of covid-19
Mondays 8AM - 5PM
Tuesdays 8AM - 8PM
Wednesdays 8AM - 8PM
Thursdays 8AM - 8PM
Fridays 8AM - 8PM
Saturdays 8AM - 8PM
Sundays 8AM - 5PM Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
O melhor, Vencedores por País Malawi
O melhor, Vencedores por País Malawi
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>