Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
This is a family operated enterprise which ensures personal attention to the guests and as the manager speaks many languages ( especially English, Spanish and Italian) you will have no problem finding out any information you need. It is a nice, safe, clean and friendly place to stay and relax. It is renovated all the time in order to be more comfortable for you. The Hostel offers the comforts of a home near the heart of the city of Athens.
We are recognised and recommended by many travel guides ( Let's Go, Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Guide du Routard, etc)
We offer several facilities which make life easy for our guests, such as: central heating in the winter months, colour TV, table games, luggage storage, kitchen facilities, exchange book service, safe deposit for valuables, information desk, free maps, bus and train timetables, washing machine and dryer, hot water on a 24hour basis -coin operated, no curfew, open-air yard
Also there are dorm rooms just for females.
Pagration Youth hostel is located in Pagrati, a nice neighbourhood of Athens, one of the best residential areas in the city. It is a very safe area and your security is further enhanced by security cameras at the entrance a residential manager and every guest is given a key to their room .
The Hostel is a 15 minute walking distance from the main square, Syntagma and many other sites of tourist interest such as:
-the Residence of the President of Democracy,
-the Kallimarmaro Stadium where the first Olympic games of modern times took place,
-the old quarters of Plaka and many others places.
Around the Hostel there are many cheap internet-cafes, supermarkets ( LIDL, DIA, CHAMPION), cinemas, shopping centres, pharmacy (in the next building), and a lovely street full of cafes, tavernas and bars which are popular with Athenians. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>