Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You will be charge in full if you cancel 7 days before arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
€30 per person Cash deposit on arrival
Any and all damaged to be paid for before deposit returned
Payment in full 14 days before arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We will collect a deposit of €30 in cash per person on arrival . this will be return on check out once there is no damage
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
(20 minutes drive from Dingle on the eastern side on the N86).
Anascaul on the Dingle Peninsula is a traditional Irish village in Gaelic speaking County Kerry. We are set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the super scenic Dingle peninsula, where we are minutes away from wonderful mountain hikes, golden sandy surf beaches, peacefully quiet lakes and majestic beach castles. Cead Mile Failte - 100,000 welcomes!
Opened in 2005, we were formerly a family run B&B called Brackluin House which ran for many decades until we re-opened as a cheerful and idiosyncratic hostel - Irish Minister for Tourism John O'Donoghue performed the ceremony.
Our hostel have 5 fully renovated clean and comfortable rooms with bathrooms ensuite. All rooms have kettle tea and coffee.
We play host to a variety of travelers including families, hill-walkers, hikers, backpackers, cyclists, tour groups, roaming individuals.
Stay in a genuine Irish village, NOT one overwhelmed with tourists!
Tea/coffee available in rooms
Check in is between 4pm and 8pm. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>