Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Local Tea was pinched by two Chengdu universities: the West China Campus of Sichuan University and the Sichuan Conservatory of Music. On one hand, the century-old building complex deserves a careful taste, and on the other hand, there are beautiful market districts crowded with various musical instrument shops and cafes.
The Poshpacker Chengdu Local Tea Hostel itself is also very distinctive. Stylish, spacious social space, dreamy castle bar, rooftop courtyard, light luxury guest room design, rich room choices, and friendly, young and international front desk friends, we look forward to meeting you.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for cancellation, otherwise, you need to pay first night balance as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in from 14:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No Smoking in whole hostel.
8. Reception working 24 hours.
9. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- TV a cabo
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>