Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have crossed the sea from Outpost Beach Hostel in El Nido to bring you some much needed atmosphere to Coron. A fun and social hostel like no other, come kick it with us and be part of the vibrant atmosphere at Outpost.
Located atop Coron's bustling town, we have a majestic view overlooking the Coron bay to go with a rooftop infinity pool. We have a bar on site with daily events led by our supernova, Levi, and our kitchen led by former Philippines Iron Chef Champion, Chef Tristan aka Totoro.
Tours and everything else you need is covered too so don't you worry.
Providing quality in all we do and making sure you have a memorable experience, look no further than Outpost if you're looking for fun and more than just a bed. However, our vision and work doesn't end with just the hostel and its guests. We take our impact on our community and our environment very seriously and are proud to be a sustainable tourist establishment.
If you're headed to Coron and looking for a fun and memorable stay, come kick it with us! It's always more fun at Outpost!
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
If you are arriving after 7:00 PM, please let us know via email or phone call so that we can hold your spot. No-Shows will be charged in full.
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception Hours: between 07:30 to 22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age for dorm rooms.
No outside alcohol or food is allowed on property
Only water is allowed inside the rooms
Due to high occupancy, guests booking dormitories may be required to moved beds and group bookings in dorms may not be able to be in the same room(s). Please email us if you do not want to move beds, or wish the group to be in the same room(s), and we will do our best to keep you in the same bed for the entire duration of your stay. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>