Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Ostello Salento is located in Alezio close to Gallipoli (Le) 5 km from the Ionian pearl Gallipoli, where you can admire the beauties of a wonderful city, like the historical center, with its beautiful churches and cathedrals.
Gallipoli is also known for the fantastic sea, the beaches and a lively nightlife. Culture and nightlife in the same city.
Ostello Salento offers its guest comfortable dormitories, two to a maximum of 12 bunk beds, with 2 private bathrooms in every room. The Hostel provides 7 dormitories all shared ( male and female) spacious and comfortable and two bathroom inside. Each bed has a locker with a lock padlock in the absence of its you can buy at the reception
Ostello Salento's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes included. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
You can bring your own bed linen and towels or rent them on site.
Reception available 24 hours. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Lençóis não incluídos
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Piscina exterior
- Piscina interior
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>