Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We've got a fabulous place for you to stay in Perth. Right on stunning Cottesloe Beach and overlooking the glorious Indian Ocean.
Facilities include TV lounges, big screen movie room, XBOX/TV room, internet, kitchen, Free Parking, bike hire, free surfboards and body boards plus lots more. All Ocean Beach facilities are there for your use and enjoyment.
We provide mixed and female-only dorms (shared dorms are for International travelers) as well as Double, Twin, Triple private rooms, and family rooms (up to 5 persons). All rooms come with an ensuite bathroom, a fridge and lockers.
Located in a great part of Perth, this hostel boasts fantastic views of the Indian Ocean and is right on Cottesloe Beach, so for those who want to sunbathe or relax, this is the place for you.
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagem
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Shuttle Bus
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
- Limite de Idade
- Cartões de crédito aceites
- Sem recolher obrigatório
Tenha em atenção
Shared Dormitories are for International passport holders only.
Max group bookings of up to 6 people. Please, no boys weekends/bucks nights.
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>