Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 21 days prior to arrival - free of charge and the deposit will be refunded in full.
Up to 14 days prior to arrival - 50% of the stipulated fee.
Up to 7 days prior to arrival - 75% of the stipulated fee.
Less than 7 days prior to arrival - 100% of the stipulated fee.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Once in Cape Town is a hostel for adventurous and young at heart travelers, where you can tailor make your own experience. We believe that when travelling, the four most important elements of that “Once in a lifetime” experience include: Great Location, a great vibe, Safety and Good value for money.
Once in Cape Town is located in Kloofstreet a vibrant area in Cape Town with lots of nice restaurants, sites and activities. Down the Street you'll find the popular Longstreet famous for its bars and clubs, there you can find a bar for every taste, so perfect to party all night long, but far enough from the noise of the city. Not in the mood to venture out? Fear not! Our relaxing back area with self-catering kitchen, outdoor fire-pit and meditation garden gives you space to work and chill. We have 3 in-house restaurants - the gourmet burger joint, Hudsons; a restaurant called Today Tomorrow that plays tunes throughout the week with one Caveat - only vinyl DJ's and cafe deli: Yours Truly - our in-house cafe where breakfast is served. The deli transforms into a hip bar for day-time merriment, and is open until 11pm. Local Captonians love this place - perfect to meet local friends.
Reception and concierge are open 24 hours - book a surf lesson, a wine tasting trip, a visit to Cape Point, sky diving, shark cage diving and much more! Our staff love to travel and are city ambassadors who gladly answer all your questions and offer travel tips and advice. We invite you to join daily free activities like hiking Lions Head or watching the sunset at Signal Hill and make your stay unforgettable and meet new friends.
Every room is Ensuite with private bathroom (even dorms) so no awkward night meanders here! The dorm beds are custom-made extra length, with a safety locking box and charging space for your laptop etc. The private rooms offer hotel-like privacy along with DSTV.
We have 24 hour reception. Normal Hostel Terms and conditions apply. please see on the booking confirmation that will be send to you. Please make suggestions when you are at ONCE in Cape Town
Check in: after 14:00 (early check-ins by arrangement)
Please Note: We require your CVC code in order to guarantee your booking. We will be in touch with you shortly after booking online.
Check out: 10:00 (Late Check-outs by arrangement)
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast included in Private Rooms
Non smoking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>