Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Rooms equipped with air-conditioning, TV, hotshower and Wifi is available throughout the property. We care into detail in our Indochina design and every single furniture to bring you the most wonderful stay with us. Moreover, please come & join our coffee shop and rooftop to enjoy the beautiful and bustle city's view.
Terms & Conditions
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
24 hours reception.
Child friendly only if with the guardian check in to private rooms.
Non smoking except for specific areas.
Please keep quite from 23:00 - 6:00
Please keep kitchen space clean and tidy after using
Please treat our room nicely as your home by not damaging or losing any furniture or things in the homestay owned by the host. Additional fees will be applied for any damage or lost.
Please don’t bring any prohibited items (weapons, flammable materials and any illegals articles) to our homestay. Don’t be upset if we may refuse those prohibited items in our homestay as it’s all for safety reason of everyone.
Stay requirement: presentation of your ID or passport is required to comply with government regulations. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>