Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refunds for cancellations/no shows or reductions on final booking balance
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We pride ourselves on providing quality, affordable, friendly accommodation in the best location possible. We are slopeside at Moiwa, with the lifts of Annupuri and beyond just a 3 minute free shuttle away. You can ski back from every resort in Niseko right to our door.
With a wide variety of comfortable rooms, ski and drying room, wireless internet throughout, in-house restaurant and bar, and comfy communal areas to unwind after another day spent chest deep in powder, Niseko Backcountry Lodge is the place to be.
Each bed in the lodge has a brand new western mattress, plush quilt and pillow, power and reading light, privacy curtain and free WiFi.
We are founded on the principals of friendliness, fun and adventure. Our communal areas are alive with planning for tomorrow’s big powder adventures, or storytelling from another big day in Niseko’s powder. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>