Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are sure you will find your favourite budget accommodation at New Teddy’s on the beach.
We are located in Jambiani, a beautiful picturesque fisher village. On one side of our hostel is the ocean, on the other the village. When stepping out on the village road you are in the middle of local shops, kids playing, men chatting and women selling different products. You can witness pure and real African life and work in a very friendly and interested African world.
New Teddy's on the Beach is a great hostel with different kind of accommodation. We have 2 big dormitory rooms with sand floor and shared bathroom. We also have bungalows for 2, 3 and 4 people. These rooms have en-suite bathrooms. All rooms have fan’s and mosquito nets.
New Teddy's on the Beach Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in anytime (depending on occupancy). The Bar is our reception area and is open until 1am.
Check out before 10:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- câmbio de moedas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
O melhor, Vencedores por País Tanzania
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>