Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
After a day of seeing the sites of NYC or enjoying the multi-ethnic cultural events in our neighborhood, unwind over dinner ordered in from one of the many local restaurants and enjoy access to in-room TV and Free Wi-Fi in the privacy of your room. Take a hot shower in one of our clean shared bathrooms with a complimentary towel and soap and prepare to enjoy a quiet, secure night of sleep.
All rooms are single or double occupancy and are furnished with one full size bed, a table or desk with chair, as well as a place to hang and store your clothing. Shared, clean bathrooms on each floor with easy access from most rooms. Rooms with private bathrooms available upon request. Deluxe suites available as well.
Neptune Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Can be flexible on request.
Taxes not included - 14.75% and occupancy tax 3.50 USD per room per night will be added.
Breakfast not included.
Pets are not welcome.
Crib/pack and play available for babies upon request after booking.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by adult and require advance notice. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- TV a cabo
- Centro de empresas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>