Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Most Legendary Hostel in Nicaragua, Central America and known around the world.
With vast experience receiving travellers from all over the world, Meg makes everyone feel welcome and part of the family.
Naked Tiger is one of the venues of the famous SUNDAY FUNDAY POOL CRAWL, Central America's best weekly event.
All NT guests get HALF-PRICE tickets to SUNDAY FUNDAY and always have the chance to win free tickets during our epic pre-fiesta Sunday mornings.
================== Sunday Funday event is currently not happening until further notice ========================
Find yourself at Naked Tiger midweek? Chill zones and daily activities such as beach trips, canopy tours, fishing outings, Sloth adventures, Jesus Statue / Lighthouse hikes, fill up your days. Disclaimer: parties can happen anytime day or night, depending on our crew ;) Don't forget your skates!
Since 2011, Naked Tiger has set the bar high for party hostels. It's set in the lush hilltops of San Juan Del Sur with one of the best views of the bay and sunsets from the pool. (Yes, we are a 5 min shuttle ride to town -- but our 180 degree views make it worth it)
Our house is a beautiful Mediterranean style villa with sweeping terraces that extend to our pool where you can enjoy a drink, relax or soak up the Nicaraguan sunshine with the best views of San Juan. The three levels from the house to the pool also provide guests with endless places to socialize and relax.
We offer free shuttles to and from town centre at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and an extra shuttle on weekends at 8pm. == shuttle service suspended during COVID-19 ===
We also offer surf/beach trips and shuttle services to other places in San Juan and Nicaragua.
If you don't find availability on Hostelworld for your selected days, try showing up and we'll do our best to squeeze you in!!
Everyday of the week we open our in-house bar, so you can enjoy drinks into the night. ==during COVID-19, our bar is closed, BYOB ==
Restaurant: Our bar and grill offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner options at very reasonable prices. ($2-$6) and family dinners on Saturdays and Mondays.
Bar and Grill is open Friday until Tuesday.
We offer open kitchen to guests Tuesday afternoon until Friday morning for those on a budget :)
Whenever the restaurant is closed, we can call many delicious delivery options from our partners in town.
====currently, restaurant is closed, and people staying can use kitchen to make their own meals ====
SUNSET SESSIONS every evening include Happy Hours 5-7pm. $1 tequila, $1 off a double rum, $1 coconut rum drinks and a beer special.
Be part of our Naked Tiger Fun Contests and win FREE tickets for Tours in different cities in Central America and FREE Tickets for Sunday Funday!!!
*Our check in: 9AM - 10pm
*Our check out: before 12pm
*Cash preferable, credit cards are accepted at additional 15%
*+9 pax group bookings accepted, contact us Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>