Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% deposit needed and will be kept if the group cancel
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
FEMALE ONLY / MUJERES SOLAMENTE
NO MASCOTAS / NO PETS
NO NIÑOS / NO CHILDREN
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
My Sisters House is a Ladies-Only Hostal located in Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico. We provide an inclusive, safe, clean, fun and comforting space for women of all ages.
We believe in empowering women to get the most out of their travels by sharing company with other amazing girls from all around the world! Gathering those lovely strong, authentic and powerful women gives us the feeling of being part of a family, of a movement for more freedom and more independence!
We have spent many years exploring the world, and always enjoyed our adventures better when we had a safe, quiet, and comfortable space to sleep at night. So, we created an affordable, pretty and clean guesthouse, just the way that we would want it! Ready for paradise town?
Ask us about weekly excursions and activities, consult our weekly house activity schedule including yoga, fitness classes, surf lessons, meditations, full Moon ceremonials, creative workshops, trail running, whale watching, scuba diving,and more! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>