Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free canceling 8 days before the date of the reservation
70% charged on the whole reservation if cancelled within the 7 days before the day of the arrival.
100% charged of the whole reservation f cancelled the same day or no show
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
When reservation for an amount superior to 1.000.000 cop, 50% of the price of the booking would be ask to confirm the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Mundo Nuevo is located in the uniquely bio-diverse mountains of the Sierra Nevada. You will have easy access to our fruit trees, vegetable and flower gardens.You will enjoy stunning surrounding views of valleys, mountains, sky, and the Caribbean sea. If you are in the mood to relax, there is a large communal room with sofas and hammocks. The economic support that hostel guests provide is crucial to helping us achieve our sustainability goals. However, the purpose of having a hostel goes beyond economic necessity; we hope that Mundo Nuevo will become a sustainability museum, a place where people from all over the world can learn, debate and contribute to a cause that is relevant to all of us. You will have access to the vegetable gardens, to the Awindua indigenous huts, and multiple trails along the mountain. Mundo Nuevo Eco Lodge is not only a place where one can find peace and enjoy the wonders of what nature has to offer, but it is also an educational centre where we aim to spread awareness about the importance of a more sustainable living in order to ensure the preservation of our planet and its resources for the generations to come.
Mundo Nuevo and its stunning views of the Sierra has much to offer, including hammocks perched on the morning-sun-ridge, cozy dormitories and beautiful double/triple/quadruple rooms. (most are ensuite).
Via Antigua a Bonda Km 2,2- Minca
Upon arrival in Santa Marta, you may reach Minca by taking a â€˜collectivo' ( from 7 am to 5.30 pm),â€™ or shared taxi from Santa Marta's central market for the price of 8 000 COP. In Minca, you can either hike up to Mundo Nuevo, or you may choose to take a moto taxi from Moto Mink ( the only organization with legal papers) located directly across the street from the collectivo drop-off station, for the price of 20 000 cop (15.000 from Mundo Nuevo to Minca). Be advised you may not be able to take a moto taxi or collectivo after 6pm. The only organisation with legal papers is MotoMink.
We can help you to book a transport from Minca (100.000 cop) Santa Marta (165.000 cop), the airport ( 190.000 cop ) or other areas to Mundo Nuevo. These prices are day light for max 4 people. Please send us an email. The transport will have to be paid directly to the driver. Be aware that if you want to come with a car, it would have to be a strong 4X4.
Mundo Nuevo Minca's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 11:00
But you are more than welcome if you arrive earlier,,,,,
Payment upon departure, cash or credit card (an additional 4% will be added on credit card payments). Taxes included.
Cancellation policy: This property has a 7 day before the day of your arrival cancellation policy. In case of No show or late cancellation, the property will charge the total amount of your stay.
Credit cards details needed for all reservations.
We have no common kitchen.
We offer vegetarian food service made by our chefs. If you have any allergic please inform us.
There is a book with house rules we ask you to read upon arrival. Ask the reception ( in English, French and Spanish)
Wifi at the reception.
Hikes to the 360Â° mirador, to Pozzo Azul,,,
Tours: Cacao and coffee tours, Birds watching, permaculture.
Massage: from traditional to shamanic.
Workshops possible on demand: bread, kitchen.
and many more we would be happy to help you organizing your trip. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>