Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Moxi Boutique Hotel is a preferred hotel on every major platform and it has the particularity to have very large room. We have 3 different room category from Studio room (26 square meter ), Deluxe room ( 33 square meter) and Ultra Deluxe room ( 46 square meter).
The indoor swimming pool is perfect for a nice refreshment after and long day under the sun. We also have a sport bar where we showing all the event and where our customer can enjoy our famous Mai Tai cocktail.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 7 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included.
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Piscina interior
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Salão de beleza
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>