Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A deposit of 50% of the initial total amount will be due with the reservation. This is non-refundable.
Changes to the size of the group can be made up to 28 days before arrival.
The balance is due 28 days before arrival and then becomes non-refundable.
Tourism tax and breakfasts (if booked in advance) are refundable when changes are notified before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
To accommodate 14 people, some may need to share a double bed.
Some rooms have their own bathrooms, others have shared bathrooms.
All group bookings MUST be discussed in advance. Only once the composition of the group and the available services are agreed can a reservation be made.
A security deposit of 50€ per person is due before or on arrival. The easiest method is a no-charge "swipe" of your credit card. Otherwise cash on arrival.
Bike Rental and Kayak rental are available but do need to be booked in advance
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The prices listed on this site are for bed-only accommodation in the dormitory. Our rates for other rooms (which would be needed for groups of more than 4) are available on request.
For the convenience, safety and comfort of all guests and hosts, groups will respect all the house rules. your attention is specifically drawn to the following which may impact your decision to stay here:
1) no noise between 23:00 and 07:30
2) check in is by 22:00 (unless agreed before booking)
3) check out is by 10:00 (unless agreed before booking)
4) No access to the building after 24:00 (00:00) unless Late Access is booked in advance and paid for (as we have to make staffing arrangements)
5) No use of the private main kitchen. There is a shared kitchenette in the dormitory.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
If you fancy an overnight stop or maybe a longer break in a building that's not run of the mill - then stay in our Mill!
We have double rooms, twin rooms, triple rooms and even rooms for 4 or 5! We have plenty of free off-road parking or for those on 2 wheels, we have secure space for bikes.
The Mill is very popular with cyclists as there are 2 cycle routes which pass the end of the drive and the Loire-à-Vélo route which passes through Saumur. With the Cadre Noir very close too we're also popular with other types of riders! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>