Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In our Hostel we don't smoke and don't drink alkohol.
For sure we don't accept Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party !!!!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The 'Mleczarnia' (Dairy) Hostel is located at the heart of Wroclaw.
Our elegant and inexpensive hostel features beautiful boarding rooms with bathroom and satellite TV.(breakfast is included)
We have four dormitories for 6,8 or 12 people (breakfast is not included in price.) We also have female-only room.
The standard double bed ensuite is a romantic flat only three minutes walk from the hostel, 50 meters from the main square, (breakfast included, mobile internet).
Don't miss the extraordinary atmosphere of our Mleczarnia Club! Here you have nice drinks and see exhibitions or take part in cultural events. You can also enjoy our delicious breakfast, salads, soups, cocktails and a great atmosphere in our romantic garden. Breakfast in special price for our Guests only is served from 8.00 till 1.00 p.m.
We're near the main market and Old Town, in the Four Temples' Quarter. This is an unusual, mysterious place, perfect for relaxation after a day full of sight-seeing.
Just imagine our old-fashioned rooms with wooden beds, hand-made tablecloths and net curtains, little lamps, old paintings and photographs. This is our hostel.
Prices include Internet access (mobile internet in the apartment), coffee, tea, milk, luggage storage, individual lockers, books, tourist information and vital amenities such like an iron, hair dryer, ear plugs, lamps for reading, umbrellas and welcome towel :) Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>