Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
It is truly one of the few backpackers hostel of international standards located in Pondicherry, India. From shared bathroom, multiple mixed dorm rooms, 2 female dorms and several common spaces for entertainment, we have everything that you could wish for your dream travel trip and all this in your budget.
Located on MG Road in the heritage town, you will get to experience the perks of living in the heart of the city and also pinch of history around you. On Sunday's you will get to experience the old flea market just as you step outside the hostel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT POLICY
-Check-in time from 12:30 pm until 10:00 pm.
-Check-out time before 10:00 am.
-A physical photo identification is required upon check in, and we accept only passport as we are a travellers' hostel (this includes Indian nationals).
- Guests (individuals or groups) who book through OTAs like Booking.com, Agoda and Hostelworld and our website can make only one booking reservation for the entire stay, Multiple bookings for the same duration of stay by the same person or the group is not allowed.
-Extension of all stays is only allowed either through micasahostels.com or through our reception. We don't accept extensions from OTAs like Booking.com, Hostelworld or Agoda, in which case the entire reservation will be converted into a walk in reservation.
-Micasa requires prepayment before check in to confirm the reservation. Hence guests booking through OTAs like Booking.com, Agoda and Hostelworld must complete their balance payment 3 days before check in at the most (i.e. 72 hours from the standard check-in time 12:30 pm).
-Once booked through our website www.micasahostels.com or taken as a walk in. Any amendments made for any connected dates or modification requests raised can only be done through our website. And any prior non refundable cancellations, cancellations, modifications made through other OTAs or our websites for whatsoever reasons will be taken as walk in or through our website.
-We have a 3 day cancellation policy (i.e. 72 hours from the standard check-in time 12:30 pm). Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges of the full amount.
-Non refundable bookings during 20th December and 6th January are excluded from this policy.
- All refunds will be processed after deducting a 5% online processing charge for online transactions. Please allow 7 working days to process refunds.
- When the promotional code it used, the booking comes under non refundable booking. Hence no free cancellation shall be applicable for these bookings.
-Micasa does not allow group stays beyond 4 people (even if the bookings are made in multiple instalments, through any booking platform).
-Any group bookings which has been made by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as though it is not a group can be cancelled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival without refund.
-Micasa hostel reserves the right to admission.
-The reception is open between 8:30 am - 10:00 pm. These are our contact timings as well.
-All guests must be of at least 18 years of age upto the age of 40 to be able to check-in at the hostel.
-Hostel gates will be opened from 7:00 am until 1:00 am. Although a security will be there in case of emergencies.
QUIET HOURS (12:30 am to 8:00 am)
-The lights are shut after 10.30 pm so guests may have a good night’s rest. You may use the reading lamps after that.
-Please keep your phones on silent inside the dorm rooms.
-Please pack your bags the night before, if your leaving early.
-After 11 pm no loud music shall be played.
-Please keep the common areas clean.
-Liquor drinking is strictly prohibited during quiet hours (12:30 am to 8:00 am).
-Consumption of liquor is only allowed in designated areas.
DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY
-Micasa Hostels takes no responsibility of any loss or damage of property. Every individual is responsible for his or her’s own belonging
-Micasa Hostels has all rights to charge the appropriate amount ,as fixed by the management, to any guest who causes any damage of property at the hostel. This includes damage to linens, puking,etc.
- The safety and security of our in-house guests are of at most priority to us. So any guest who enters a dorm, that is not assigned to him/her or acts in manner that endangers the safety and security of other guests and their belongings will be asked to leave immediately without any refund and strict action will be taking against such individuals.
-Please clean the kitchen and any utensils after use.
-No smoking, drinking or eating inside the dorms.
-Please keep the shoes and socks in the shoe rack.
-All clothes/towels must be hung in designated area or kept inside the lockers.
BEDS AND DORMS
-Allocation of all beds, upper or lower will be done on first come, first serve basis.
-All dorms are air conditioned dorm and an optimum room temperature of 24 C shall be maintained by the management.
NON RESIDENT GUESTS
-Outsiders are strictly prohibited to enter the premises. Non-resident guests coming for enquiry will only be allowed until the reception area.
-Micasa hostels have zero tolerance policy regarding the use of illegal drugs. Any guest found using drugs within the premises will be asked to leave Micasa hostels. No refund will be given in such circumstance.
MICASA HOSTELS RESERVES ALL RIGHT TO ADMISSION. ANY OF THE ABOVE SAID TERMS MAYBE AMENDED OR UPDATED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE BY THE MANAGEMENT. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>