Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Right in the heart of Kalambaka, the Meteora Central Hostel has the best location ona can have. Only 400 m away from the train station and right across the bus station for Athens or the Meteora rocks, is the perfect place for all travelers. Bars, cafes, restaurants and a supermarket are within 5 min walking distance.
Our place is a boutique hostel located in a fully renovated traditional building. Everything inside is brand new and stylish. In the ground floor there is a spacious 8 beds bedroom, a private twin room with its own bathroom and a living room with a small kitchenette making it ideal place to relax after a full program day. In the upper floor there are 3 big, 6 beds, bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Every bed has its own light and electric socket. All of the rooms are have air condition units. There is also a backyard ideal for your breakfast or your coffee or even a BBQ.
Meteora Central Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 10:30
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 0800 till 24:00.
There are no restrictions in our hostels. The only thing we want from you is to respect the hostel and the other customers. We own a cafe right next door of the hostel which is open from 8:00 in the morning until 24:00. There you can check in and check out. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>