Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The apartment is centrally located in the 5th district of Budapest, only a few steps from the Parliament building and the Danube. All the main traffic routes are in walking distance, tram 2 and subway line M2 (Kossuth Lajos square station). There are many great attractions nearby, including Parliament, museum of Ethnography, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Chain Bridge and the beautiful Margaret Island.
The apartment is fully furnished, has a bedroom, a bathroom and a well equipped kitchen including an electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster and all things what you need for a few days. In the bedroom there is a big double bed, a comfortable single bed. Wireless Internet access is free of charge and TV channels in English, German, French, and Italian is provided. Ideal for tourists who would like to stay in the heart of Budapest and like to reach the sights by walk.
Melinda Apartment Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00
Check out before 10:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
When booking confirmed, you will also receive an email attachment with full information on all you need to know regarding apartment and keys.
Please before you will arrive let me know by email or text message the exact time of your arrival.
Welcome I'll give you all information about Budapest on arrival. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>