Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Masaya hostel is passionate about Colombia and travel; our aim is to give you the opportunity to dive in the local experience. We want you to sample the local delights, enjoy the magic hospitality of Colombians and take part in some unique cultural experiences.
Full of open spaces and niche private spots you can lose yourself in our authentic atmosphere.
This is the ultimate place for relaxation where you can chill out by the pool, find a quiet reading spot or join in our daily cultural activities.
From learning to Salsa to making your own empanadas we have something to involve every individual in discovering Colombia.
Purpose-built for traveller, Masaya is fully equipped:
luxury private rooms, comfortable dorms with plug, fan and lockers for every bed, 2 swimming pools, cinema, roof terrace bar, pool table, bbq, free WiFi…
Not to mention oodles of atmosphere!
Check in time: 15pm
Check out Time: 11am
Credit Cards Accepted.
Cancellation Policy: 48hours.
Local taxes NOT included (+19% on arrival). Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Piscina exterior
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>