Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 days 75% cancelation fee
2 days 95% cancelation fee
Additional Terms and Conditions
Book it at least 90 days before
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We have also conference rooms for 2x60, 2x20 and 2x15 people
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Marianeum Hotel is owned by the biggest Czech Charity organisation. Our main purpose is to train here Charity members from all around the World. And sometimes we have free space we can share with YOU, our precious guests. All money we collect from YOU are invested back to charity and that's why we LOVE YOU so MUCH! :)
Why is our location so amazing? It's out of noisy and crowded tourist area, but actually very close to it. Neighborhood is well know for the best (hipster) restaurants, pubs and cafes, as well as for the most beautiful parks in Prague!
More then colleagues we are FAMILY here, at the reception you will meet mostly less than 25 years old ladies and we take care here for up to 46 guest in 28 rooms.
Check-in: 2.00 - 9.00 pm
Check-out: 7.00 - 10.00 am Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>