Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Mana Mana Hostel is located close to the church square, less than one minute walking distance from the beach, main boulevard and the castle, in the narrow and quiet street Sant Telm. Its perfect location enables you to make the most of Tossa!
Come to enjoy holidays with us!
Cancellation Policy: 1 days before arrival
Check In: From 02.00am until 17:00pm (WhatsApp 24HS)
Check Out: Until 11.00am
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Mana Mana Hostel in advance.
Method of Payment upon arrival: Credit Cards, Cash
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are not included.
Deposit to pay upon arrival of 10€
Terms, conditions and general rules of the hostel:
-Bed linen, blankets and internet access are included in the price.
-Towels are not included in the price and you can rent them for 2€ for the whole stay.
- Late check-outs will be charged with 5€ per person. This does not give the right to spend the night in the hostel.
- Check-out after 12:00 will be charged with an extra night plus the deposit.
- Check-out after 12:00 without notifying the reception will allow the hostel staff to remove all personal belongings from the room and personal locker.
-Guests checking-out before the pre-arranged check-out date will not get refund on payment.
-An ID card, driving license or passport will be required at the check-in.
-Payment of the entire length of stay must be made at the check-in. An additional refundable cash deposit (not by card) of 10€ per person will be charged. The deposit will be refunded once lockers and bed linen are returned.
-We do not accept pets in the hostel.
-The hostel reserves the right to refuse admission or to end a stay at its own discretion.
-All guests will respect other clients and hostel staff and will be responsible of their own acts during the stay on our premises.
-Whenever possible, we will allocate all guests who have made a joint reservation in the same dorm. However, we cannot guarantee that. To make sure that we dispose of the entire room for you and your friends, please contact us before booking.
-When booking a bed in a dorm you accept to share your room with other people. If you do not want to share your room with others, you must pay for all the unoccupied beds or book a private room.
-Tour operators and agencies must not make bookings through booking engine or our group booking request form. They have to get in contact with us by email. All the information presented in this web site and its booking engine is for individual customers use. To get more information about the group booking (10+ people) please get in touch with our reception staff.
Note that guests younger that 18 years old are allowed to stay at our
hostel only if accompanied by adult. As underage travellers must not
share a room with strangers, they are obliged to stay in a private room Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>