Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Yoga capital of the world allures many tourists to stay and live the boho life that runs in the spiritual vibe of the city. We at Madpackers await for you to visit and embrace the crisps and nooks of our hostel homes with our warm staff and a divergent crowd.
Our activity-led hostels include shared dorms and private rooms for you to have a comfortable yet adventurous vacay in Rishikesh. We provide exclusive security to all with our socially inclusive spirit and responsible tourism.
The enthralling and exuberant river rafting, Yog filled with tranquility and peace, the magnificent charm of the Shaam ki Aarti, and archaic art and architecture of Ashrams and Temples hold the hand of modern gist.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged total price of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, but extra fee for credit card service fee.
Taxes not included - 12%
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non Smoking: All rooms have a strict no-smoking policy. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>