Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Guests can enjoy super comfy mattresses with crisp linens and soft, fluffy pillows. Our air-conditioned rooms are equipped with towels, bathroom with hot shower and personal locker storage to make sure that your valuables are safe and secured. Cable TV is available in the Deluxe Private Rooms only. You'll enjoy our epic parties and events as you meet our friendly staff and backpackers from around the world that will surely make your stay a memorable one.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Mad Monkey is a party hostel, to get the maximum value and fun from your stay you should only book if you want to stay in a party hostel.
2. Cancellations made seven (7) days before the arrival date will result to a 1 night equivalent cancellation charge
3. Dorm beds are allocated on a first come first served basis by the Hostel World booking system.
4. Cash payment only upon check in at the property.
5. Customers must be 18 years old or in the company of an adult.
6. NO SHOW reservations will be charged full of the entire stay
7. Reservations under non-refundable rates are considered guaranteed and will be charged 100% Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>