Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Hostelworld dizEste texto foi traduzido usando
Descrição do alojamento
The hostel opened at the beginning of 2010. From outside it has a very distinctive look, while inside it is stylish and modern. The numerous common areas can be found on the ground floor. After a tiring day you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of our lobby and use the internet free-of-charge on your own computer or use one of our terminals for a small fee. Alternatively, sit in our bar and enjoy an apple wine - a Frankfurt specialty - and chat to fellow-guests from all over the world or have a friendly competition on our pool table.
If you want to save some money or just like cooking, then you'll love our modern, well-equipped guest kitchen. Here you can prepare your favourite dish while keeping an eye on your laundry in our washing machine.
You can sleep in single, double, shared or dormitory accommodation. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower, toilet, hairdryer and flat screen TV. You can leave your bedding at home as we include it in the price.
Free services and offers:
- WLAN throughout the hotel
- Lockers at the reception
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Electric Iron (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 9,90 Euro per person
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro per private room
- Tickets for public transport
- Internet terminals
- Call Points for telephone calls
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- Parking spaces (12 EUR) - reservation is not possible
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3 p.m.
- Check Out by 11 a.m.
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
PLEASE NOTE: For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all MEININGER properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
Tourism fee: From 01.01.2018 2€ per person per night. Must be paid on site (Under 10€ only cash). Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Chamadas telefônicas diretas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquinas de venda automática
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
O melhor, Maior Rede de Hostel
Maior Hostel do Mundo
MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe says
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>