Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Offering cozy and clean beds with reasonable price, LuckyOne Hostel welcomes the backpackers from all over the world. Make yourself at one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms, coming with hairdryers and shared bathrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep clients connected.
Welcome to Taipei and have a nice trip here.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. The reception is closed from 2:00-7:00, and the hostel will provide the code to the entrance door due to the security reason. The code is available for arrivals, and will be daily changed, therefore for stay-over-guest, please come to the reception for the new code every day after 7:00.
2. Check in from 15:00-23:00, and for late-check-in-guest, please contact us as soon as possible. The check out time is before 11:00.
3. Both cash and credit card are acceptable upon arrival.
4. Cancellation policy: At least a 7-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required, however any cancellation within three days before checking, the room fee will be fully charged.
5. Government-issued photo ID is required when check in.
6. The hostel is not offering any toiletry for guests checking in dormitory room. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Flexible NRR
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>