Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.
As we are a travel agency besides a hotel we provide touristic information as well as the booking of any cruise tour, daily tour, packages, ferry tickets etc.
We give tips in order to optimize time the most and have a great stay with us and overall on these enchanted islands!
Lonesome George Ecolodge has reception from 8:00 to 19:00 with a tour information about Galapagos.
The property is a 10-minute walk from San Francisco Park and several restaurants.
Our clients say that this part of Puerto Ayora is their favorite, according to independent comments.
In addition, the rating of this accommodation is the best in Puerto Ayora. Customers like it more than other accommodations in the area.
Lonesome George Ecolodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
With an additional charge we provide Airport Shuttle Service with our Van or Lovely Jeep Willys (see picture in gallery). This can be arrange with previous emailing.
*For any special events feel free to get in touch with us.
Check in from 11:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12%
Breakfast not included - 8 USD per person per day. Try it! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>